Monday, April 27, 2015

Remember me? Your friendly bookblogger?

Hello. Hi. What's up? Remember me? Janeth? The book blogger of this book blog? Haha. 

I know probably no one is going to read this, but I want to let you know that I want to start doing Book Reviews, again. I sort of still do book reviews, some of my bookish thoughts can be found on goodreads, but mostly in the descriptions of my instagram account or as some people like to call the community: Bookstagram. My username is @loquaciousreaders via instagram, but I will soon transfer my bookish thoughts into actual post reviews and post them on this book blog, and then possibly start doing book vlogs again? But I am not one hundred percent sure about that. I mean; I do miss book vlogging, especially since I felt it was helping me with my 

speech, but then again I felt like I did not really have anything new and original to offer, so what was the point? Not only that the year of 2014 I literally read nine books, but I started making up for that this year. (As of now, April 27th, 2015; I have read around 35 books. So not so bad, concidering.) But I do want to share start sharing my bookish thoughts with more readers. I just don't want to flake on my channel, and viewers. A second time, especially since it has been over a year since my last post. (And incase you are wondering my youtube videos are unlisted.  Oh, and my channel was/is loquaciousreaders.)

But aside from all that I do miss the booktube community, and I have not been active much aside from watching a few videos here, and there. That is the most I've been involved with that. So I guess this is my "I'm back! Post." And I just hope I do  not flake on this blog, again. 

Your friendly book blogger, Janeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?