Saturday, September 19, 2015

AUGUST (2015) WRAP UP.




My better-late-then-never August Wrap Up.


  • I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. It's been an embarrassing couple of years of me "reading" this book. I don't know why since whenever I pick up a Harry Potter book I tend to get through the chapters faster then then other books, but it's probably the fact that I kept pushing the series back, but now I have the last two books in the series to finish, and hopefully I get them done this year, 2015.
  • The next book I finished was Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison. It's an autobiographical memoir of her life, and how she got in, and out of the "bunny" life, and in my opinion it was a great read.
  • No Strings Attached by Milie Criswell was not what I was expecting, but overall it was a good read. The couple infuriated me at times, but in the end I gave the book three stars out of five.

Till next time.
 - Janeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?