Friday, February 6, 2015

Bookish Thoughts: Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout



{Edit & Photography by MeπŸ‘½} //
So. Just so I can be in the world of the Luxen & Arum in our planet a bit longer. I decided to read Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout😍 And I am so glad I did. Well— I had picked it up way back when I first read Obsidian, but then didn't, and I am a bit glad I didn't since it can spoil the Lux Series a bit (not really, but it does in a way) so yeah. It's a stand alone, adult spin off. So if you're a younger reader or just a person who doesn't like explicit sex scenes then I would possibly think twice before picking it up —but it's a wonderful story, about an Arum and a human woman! And I loved reading this so much especially reading through Hunter's point of view he's a complex character, and just seeing him deal with everything is awesome. Serena is a fantastic female character, and I would be SOOO happy if Jennifer would write a companion novel or something! It'll make my day. Hehe... Hunter is a book boyfriend of mine.πŸ™ˆ What?! I have a thing for guys like him (in literature.) πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ“š So yes. If you like a good bad boy meets nice girl time of read with a good alien twist, and Jennifer's awesome writing. I'd pick this up, but again it does have explicit sex scenes. πŸ˜… Which don't seem forced or stray away from the story, but it can get pretty descriptive.πŸ˜‚ I GIVE THIS BOOK FIVE ALIENS πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ’• /And yes the photo above is not thee actual book. It's a black cover book, and I just edited the image to make it look like a physical copy, since I read this in e-book form. Not trying to fool anyone.πŸ˜œπŸ‘½ #janethread2015 #janethreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?