Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Last Book Store in LA

Posted on 02.18.15

The Last Book Store in LA is such 

a unique New & Used Bookstore📚




02.15.16 - Best. Book. Marker. Ever! And Oh My Gosh! @lastbookstorela I enjoyed this book when I read it —Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson! And finally got myself a copy for a dollar! 😜 Yeah, it came without a jacket, but oh! Well. I'll keep it warm with mah love. It's a mystery thriller. And it's possibly better if you go into it without much knowledge of the story, but just know it's good! And worth the read! So go out. Find a copy. And read it! Now! Go!👻



02.18.15 - My cute little sheep —the other one is on the other side holding my books. ^^ I'm thinking of re-organizing this area, and adding my "to-read-soon/to-finishing-reading" books. Got it at Little Tokyo after the Last Bookstore.



03.05.16 - I'm currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon while using my amazing bookmark; Art by the ever so talented @lizhuston. I'm like 12% into Outlander so please no spoilers. What are you reading?👽




No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?