Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bookish Thought: Divergent by Veronica Roth.


(:
Title: Divergent
Author: Veronica Roth
Read from February 21 to 26, 2015
Rating: Interesting World to Read About.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⠀
Review: It's been a while since I've read dystopian. And Divergent was defiantly an interesting world to read about. It was an good read, and I am interested to see more of the world. ^^

At first I wanted to give this book four stars, because it's not "all that" as some people make it seem, but I did enjoy it. And find myself thinking about this series, and this world. I feel like if anything it deserves a good 4.5 stars —though on Goodreads I rated it a five star rating. I enjoyed it. It is an interesting world, and the plot may be a bit simple compared to other series. It's well written, and told. I find myself thinking of this world a lot, and kinda like the Hogwarts houses; I find myself sorting people: friends, and family members in factions. Like I believe I would be in Abnegation since it just seems to fit my ways. I can't be a Candor because I'm not that great with telling the truth, the idea of being Dauntless just scares me. I mean fictional me would probably love it, but me as myself oh— I would die. I can possibly be Erudite, I'm a fast learner, and good with computers. Amity not sure, but I would want peace. So. Yeah. I think it's a great story, and once I read FOUR, I enjoy exploring the world more. I cannot wait to continue with the series. Though I am a bit scared since I've heard things, about the last book. How it's not a lot of people's favorite, but I hope whatever happens I enjoy the end of it all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OTHER BOOKS & REVIEWS: #janethreviews

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⠀
Comment Below: Your thoughts of Divergent; f you have read the novel. NO SPOILERS OF THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?