Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bookish Thought: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.



⠀⠀⠀▏TITLE: Thirteen Reasons Why⠀⠀▏
⠀⠀⠀▏AUTHOR: Jay Asher⠀⠀▏
⠀⠀⠀▏FIRST READ: 2009⠀⠀▏
⠀⠀⠀▏RATING: You should read it.⠀⠀▏


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⠀

REVIEW: I still remember when I first picked up the book from the library; because of the title, and then going into it without any idea what it was about. I enjoyed it, enjoyed it so, much I went out and bought it. I heard a few readers say they did not like the book, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I feel like you should pick this book up, and read it regardless of opinions. And of course make up your own. —I just think the idea, plot, writing, of the book was so good. I just. Loved it. I heard that the film was coming out or is in the works. I can't wait. I'll probably re-read it again, because of it. I'll re-read it regardless. ^^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?