Thursday, October 29, 2015

SEPTEMBER (2015) WRAP UP.


SEPTEMBER WRAP UP. ⠀⠀⠀

Once again, I'm playing catch up. 😅 But one things for sure... I ENJOYED ALL THESE BOOKS.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀➺ A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas — This book is a fantasy book loosely based on Beauty and the Beast, and it's so good. It was said that the writing wasn't as good as her other popular series: Throne of Glass... But since I have never read that series (yet) I don't know. All I know is that I enjoyed this book. ⠀⠀


➺ Imperfect Spiral by Debby Levi — is probably that SADDEST book I've read. Some reviews noted that they did not find the book sad at all, but I did. I felt physically and emotionally sad. There were parts that probably could have been cut off and parts that should have been added in, but overall this book was great. THAT ENDING THO.😭


⠀⠀➺ Hot White Kiss (The Dark Elements, Book 1) & Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, Book 2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.... SOOO GOOD. I LOVE THIS SERIES. Probably not as much as I love "The Lux Series" by her, but it's close. Check either one of those series by her especially if you love paranormal romance reads. They are just so good. It's like watching a movie BUT BETTER. The Dark Elements has to do with Demons, and Gargoyles while The Lux Series has to do with Aliens. And both have some pretty sexy characters.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?