Sunday, November 1, 2015

BOOKISH THOUGHTS: Imperfect Spiral by Debby Levy.


TITLE: Imperfect Spiral
AUTHOR: Debby Levy
GENRE: YA Contemporary
FINISHED on September 2015
RATING: ★★★★★


THOUGHTS: This book was one of the saddest books I've ever read. It made me both physically and emotionally sad. This book deals with loss, and the many events and situations that surround the loss of a loved one. I have never experienced such a loss, but this book made me feel like I can understand the grieving process even if it's just a tiny bit, and I know everyone grieves differently —but I feel like the way the protagonist thought and reacted would probably me if I were in her shoes. Just read it, I have read reviews that say this book had no effect on them. So, maybe it was just me, and yeah, there were some scenes I would have cut out, and perhaps added in, but to be honest I feel like the book is good the way it is. It just makes me sad, even just thinking about it. That ending though.😭🏈 ⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?