Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October (2015) Wrap Up.


OCTOBER WRAP UP.
⠀I finished reading two books in October I actually started more then those two, but am still reading/listening to Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinstella and I just finished Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer.
⠀⠀⠀

⠀➺ Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, Book Three out of Three) by Jennifer L. Armentrout — Gave me all the romantic feels. I loved that book ... There were parts that made me sad, happy, and frustrated. But over all I enjoyed the series

⠀⠀➺ Jake Undone by Penelope Ward — THIS BOOK. THIS BOOK. I loved this book. It has alternative perspectives, but not back to back. It's like part of the book is one perspective, and then the second part is the other perceptive and, because of that I felt like the first part was for the most part light and cute, the second part of the book was darker and intense. AND I LOVED IT. It has the whole nice girl meets bad boy feel.... BUT THIS BOOK . JUST READ IT. SO GOOD. And there is a companion book so I can't wait pick up Jake Understood by Penelope Ward๐Ÿ’• (I believe that in that book you get to see scenes that were normally in Nina's perceptive, but now they are in Jakes...I can be wrong. Either way I'm excited!๐Ÿ˜†) ⠀⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?