Friday, January 20, 2012

Book Haul || Library Books - Random.


Okay, Okay, Okay... *blows the dust off this blog*

I am so sorry, for not even trying to keep to my promise of at the very least reviewing the books I have read, but I promise all that is going to change... I will make sure to start writing reviews and posting what I thought of the books and such... As promised I will write reviews for ALL the books I have read... even child's books (why not?) And, I know with school and all the 100 Book Challenge may be hard... but I will do it... You have a review coming your way... after I finish with what my new layout should be... :)
Photo from my Instagram @geishacielos 
My winter book haul was a total, fail! The only book I read from it was The Christmas Carol by Charles Dicken, but I promise you I will read all of these books and review them. Especially since, I’m taking my 100-book challenge seriously.  As you could see (below or above) I got some entertaining reads and two Greek Mythology books! So, I guess I better get on that. (I finished Crank by Ellen Hopkins in the morning, dam that cliff hanger.)



       

* I don't know if I will read all of the Encyclopedia though, but I will skim and read about curtain goods and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?