Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Book Haul || Library Books - The Beginning of a Series?







Video:

V I D E O I N F O R M A T I O N


So... My last book haul was a fail only read two books out of seven, so I can only hope I actually finish reading all these before their due. :D



PS: Sorry for looking Orange/Redish... lol.. I need a better light! ://

A n n o t a t i o n L i n k s :

Ariel's Review: Northanger Abby by Jane Austen

B o o k s  M e n t i o n e d:

- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ (3.70 Stars) 

- How to Meet Cute Boys by Deanna Kizis
Goodreads Rating: ★★★



☆ (2.87 Stars) 

- A Time for Witches by Lynne Hansen




Goodreads Rating: ★★★



















☆ (3.33 Stars) 

- The Knife of Never Letting Go (#1/3) by Patrick Ness






Goodreads Rating: ★★★



















☆ (4.01 Stars) 

- Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (#1/?) by James Patterson






Goodreads Rating: ★★★



















☆ (4.07 Stars) 

- The Lighting Thief '(#1/5) by Rick Riordan








Goodreads Rating: ★★★



















☆ (4.13 Stars) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...