Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Q&A: ANSWERS w/ Yami (1/2)

 photo ae0e03c0-e0b9-4198-94dd-9ebab9eba75f_zpsc2df57ea.jpg
In where my sister and I... ask and answer your questions! The following questions are from YouTube users who commented on a YT video of mine. In where I said I would do a Q&A video in order of celebration of 200 subscribers (on YouTube.) So following peeps asked their questions. My sister is asking the questions of the viewers while I answer them!

Published on February 12, 2013 by loquaciousreaders

TheLiteraryScene Asks:
  • If you could live in any literary world, which would it be?
    • I would love to live in Jane Austen's victorian era, because of the hot guys she writes about. (Mr. Darcy!)
starian72 Asks:
  • What are your top 5 books of all time?
    • The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan
    • On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves 
    • Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
    • I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
    • Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wayne Jones
  • And what is your favorite childhood book?
    • I love Dr. Seuss books! Or Dr. Seuss approved books! xP
  • And what book would you recommend to a non reader?
    • I would recommend...
      • The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
      • On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
      • The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan (Mainly for historical fiction lovers.)
Bekhanhnguyen Asks:
  • What made you decide to make a BookTube Channel?
    • My cousin suggested it, and I thought of making a book channel #1 because I love books #2 because I found the book community. Even though it took me MONTHS to get my first video up. One day I did it! WARNING: Awkwardest video ever! 
  • Is there a book that you love, yet most people dislike? And vice-versa.
    • I love the Twilight Series when most people don't.
    • I wasn't fond of Ella Enchanted (the book) when other people were. Maybe because I watched the film first.
  • What are some of your pet peeves?
    • I dislike it when the for is a half way or open... When I don't want it too.
    • I dislike it when people call my name more then once or maybe twice.
    • I dislike it when my dog, Rocky cries for NO REASON!
    • I dislike having to wake up... in the mornings.
    • I HAVE A WHOLE LIST.
  • What kind of music do you like?
    • I love any kind of music, but my go-to music is Alternative Rock.
  • What's your favorite thing to do when you're alone/you have free time?
    • I love to watch tv and read. I also like filming videos!! xP
  • Where have you traveled to?
    • I have traveled to Sacramento. Arizona, Navdada. &nd San Felipe, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?