Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bookish Thoughts: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

(:
...
Title:
Fangirl

Author: Rainbow Rowell
Finished Reading:
January 4, 2015
Rating:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
...
Review:
This was my first Rainbow Rowell book, and I'm just glad I picked this book up. The second I finished it it made me want to re-read it. It's late so I can't so I just re-read the last chapter, for now. I believe this is now one of my top favorites. I just enjoyed the story, and characters. I shall definitely be reading more of Rainbow Rowell's books. And will definitely re-read this one.(: 『 #janethread2015 • #janethreviews 』
...
Comment Below:
Your thoughts of Fangirl, if you have read the novel. Even if you haven't.🙈💕



  • annamartucciiiI loved it! It was really relatable!
  • loquaciousreadersIt really was! Plus it gave me hope to finding someone who would love me for me! Like Lavi loves Cath.💕💕💕💕 @xannalovexx
  • annamartucciiiExactly💕
  • loquaciousreadersI so want to read it again, but it's a library book, and my sister wants to read it.🙈 I'll read again some day in the future.❤️ Till then I'll have to get my hands on more Rainbow Rowell books. 😊@xannalovexx
  • frklitteraturLoved it ^^
  • annamartucciiiI know the feeling. I immediately wanted to re-read it right after I flipped the last page!😊😋
  • loquaciousreadersMe too, such a good book.(: @lttlemissreader
  • loquaciousreadersHahaha... Me too! 💕@xannalovexx
  • kasiathewizardI'm not really interested in the story. Honestly I don't even get the plot that much. What I understand: girl who is super fan of Simon Snow. And that's all? 😂 I'm sure there's more to the story but I don't wanna spoil anything important by googling... Can you give me a basic idea of what the story is about?
  • loquaciousreadersTo be honest I really love the story of this book, but I have no idea how to give you a non-spoiler plot without making it sound boring.🙈 okay it's about this twin girl (who's twin decided to be her own person), and she's now in collage alone, and she feels like she has not changed as much as her sister. She loves this popular book series, and is a popular fanfiction writer. She has to learn how to adapt to the collage life, and social life, but all she really wants to do is get lost in this fictional world, and of course there's a guy. And I don't know what is that makes this book so good the story, the characters, or the writing or all of the above, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe you should wait till you want to read it before you give it a read so you could enjoy it. @kasiareads
  • loquaciousreadersAnd apologies for the late reply. I actually thought I had replied. 🙈@kasiareads
  • kasiathewizardIt's okay 😂 I might give it a read. It's a really pretty book, the cover colour is amazing 😍 would look really good to my Finding Audrey novel.. 🌚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?