Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bookish Thoughts: Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James

Photo Originally by The Book Lounge

01.20.15 - Yes. I did read Fifty Shades of Grey, and I am not embarrassed to say I rather enjoyed it for the most part. Their relationship is odd, but it seems to work for the most part or at least it they seem to make it work for the most part. What I really enjoyed about this book was the odd story relationship, you could say the romance or in better words the "more" behind all the sexual tension, and events. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how this relationship continues to grow especially after that ending. I could see why people dislike this book or even like it. I found it entertaining, and hilarious at times. ( Their emails to one another. 😂 ) Overall I rate this an entertaining read; I have it a five star in goodreads, but this book is beyond perfect. I just found it really entertaining. I would not recommend it to underage readers for explicit reasons, as you may already know. ^^ #janethread2015


01.24.15 - I've how now finished the Fifty Shades Trilogy. I must say that Fifty Shades Darker was possibly my favorite, due to the "more" it's like they actually start to develop a relationship beyond just sex, and you got to see more of the "more." And I thought it was cute. Fifty Shade of Freed on the other hand was a little ehh... In the beginning. I mean I loved where their relationship ended up, but it had more sex scenes then necessary, well the description aspects of them, but then again it is an erotic series.😂 I just love seeing their relation grow beyond the bedroom or any room or place they are in at the heat of the moment. But once it got more towards the end I liked those parts. The ending puts a smile on my face how far everything has changed, and not changed. BUT I LOVED THE EXTRA: MEET FIFTY SHADES. The story through Mr. Grey's eyes!😍 I love his thoughts, and dialogue. And E.L. James ended it with "That's all... For now." I'm hoping it's not a tease. I wish to read the books through Grey's eyes. Overall: I enjoyed the series. I'd wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but it's not bad in my opinion beyond all the sex is the "more"😏 #janethread2015 #janethreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

The Battle of the Labyrinth
Smart Girls Think Twice
Summer at Tiffany
The Haunting of Hill House
Rot & Ruin
Misery


Geisha Cielos's favorite books »

Book Rating System

★★★★★ - It was AMAZING!! (WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THIS?!?!?!
★★★★☆ - REALLY liked it (You must check it out!)
★★★☆☆ - Liked it (Of course... you'll most likely like this.)
★★☆☆☆ - It was okay (hmm... you may like this.)
★☆☆☆☆ - Didn't like it (Why did I read this? Who would like this?)

Popular Posts

Manga/Comics Rating System.

CATEGORIES
- Story
- Art
- Character
- Enjoyment
- Overall

SCORING SYSTEM
10 Outstanding
9 Great
8 Very Goodv 7 Good
6 Fair
5 Mediocre (not very good)
4 Decent
3 Poor
2 Dreadful
1 Pathetic
http://myanimelist.net/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Personal Blog | ♥ | Media Review Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram

Looking for Something?